Corinna Lotz's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like an excellent and inspiring event. Thanks, Joe for the report and congra…"

Corinna Lotz replied Oct 7, 2015 to Government Plans For Devolution. Do They Go Far Enough?

8 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by joe taylor

"Yes, Jeremy, it is indeed an affront. And, when the TUC says this bill will "ration…"

Corinna Lotz replied Sep 4, 2013 to Gagging Bill

3 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Peter Martin

"Hello Harry, Steve R and others Just spotted your last two important exchanges. I ha…"

Corinna Lotz replied Mar 22, 2013 to What Does It Mean To Be 'Left'?

36 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Harry Wallington

"In answer to your questions, Joe, I looked at the quotes you gave us from Modernisin…"

Corinna Lotz replied Feb 28, 2013 to Should the Banks be Reformed?

36 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Roger Alexander

"As I live in Croydon North, I face a predicament about voting in tomorrow's by-elect…"

Corinna Lotz replied Nov 28, 2012 to A New Democratic Constitution for Britain.

10 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by joe taylor

"Hello everyone on this list and thanks Joe, for alerting me to this discussion. As J…"

Corinna Lotz replied Jun 27, 2012 to Civil Society Politics - Power to the People

38 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Carole Kelly

"Thanks, Robert, for your thoughtful reply. Lacking in time to reply just now. Not ag…"

Corinna Lotz replied Apr 24, 2012 to Political Involvement and Getting Anywhere within the Present System

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by trine moore

"Hi Robert I went to www.democraticreform.co.uk  but all I got was an advertisement f…"

Corinna Lotz replied Mar 8, 2012 to Political Involvement and Getting Anywhere within the Present System

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by trine moore

RSS

Other ways to keep in touch:

© 2018   Created by Freire Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service