joe taylor's Discussions (612)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"I see this has gone viral on social media http://www.filmsforaction.org/articles/thi…"

joe taylor replied May 31 to A brilliantly written piece to bring inspiration to most here at this stage including myself

1 May 31
Reply by joe taylor

"Comments like this are rife on Facebook. The mainstream media is losing its ability…"

joe taylor replied May 31 to To follow my previous post another inspirational piece I'm sure you'll love

2 Oct 20
Reply by A P Sibbons

"Hi Peter Where do you reckon the new seat of Government should be? Hartington, or ha…"

joe taylor replied Sep 12, 2016 to Government Plans For Devolution. Do They Go Far Enough?

8 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by joe taylor

"David - do you know how many people spoiled their ballot paper?"

joe taylor replied Jun 29, 2016 to Logic and the Brexit referendum - the 3rd option

48 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Daniel Buckley

"See this article in the local press regarding democracy and the devolution deal htt…"

joe taylor replied Oct 31, 2015 to Government Plans For Devolution. Do They Go Far Enough?

8 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by joe taylor

"See this short video interview with David Fernandez taken after the DevoManc confer…"

joe taylor replied Oct 19, 2015 to Government Plans For Devolution. Do They Go Far Enough?

8 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by joe taylor

"These are notes taken from Discussing Democracy: Manchester 6 October 2015 The meeti…"

joe taylor replied Oct 7, 2015 to Government Plans For Devolution. Do They Go Far Enough?

8 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by joe taylor

"Thanks for adding your comments Steve. As usual, they are quite thought provoking. I…"

joe taylor replied Aug 15, 2015 to Do These Statements Make Sense re the Labour Leadership?

24 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Peter Evans

"Thanks Daniel - enjoyed the read. I completely agree with his summing up: There is n…"

joe taylor replied Aug 9, 2015 to Do These Statements Make Sense re the Labour Leadership?

24 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Peter Evans

"Daniel - you are not becoming a party member for your £3, you're saying you’re a sup…"

joe taylor replied Aug 7, 2015 to Do These Statements Make Sense re the Labour Leadership?

24 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Peter Evans

RSS

Other ways to keep in touch:

© 2017   Created by Freire Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service