joe taylor's Discussions (612)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I really do appreciate your comments Peter – please keep them coming. I only finishe…"

joe taylor replied Apr 27, 2017 to Rebel: How to Overthrow the Emerging Oligarchy by Douglas Carswell

2 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by joe taylor

"Remember I'm only able to give a few quotes from pages upon pages of script Daniel.…"

joe taylor replied Jan 12, 2017 to Empire of Chaos: The Roving Eye Collection by Pepe Escobar

3 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Daniel Buckley

"I've made that correction Susan, thanks for pointing it out.  I'm a lot further into…"

joe taylor replied Nov 21, 2016 to The End of Alchemy: Money, Banking and the Future of the Global Economy by Mervyn King

4 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Susan Hayward

"There was an atricle about this in the Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/commenti…"

joe taylor replied Aug 4, 2016 to Utopia for Realists: The Case for a Universal Basic Income, Open Borders and a 15-hour Workweek by Rutger Bregman

4 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by joe taylor

"Here's a paragraph from an article in the latest edition of Red Pepper: The challeng…"

joe taylor replied May 11, 2016 to Inventing the Future: Postcapitalism and a World Without Work

5 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Susan Hayward

"Thank you very much for that facinating link Sarah.  I'll read the book ASAP and rec…"

joe taylor replied Feb 22, 2016 to Between Debt and the Devil: Money, Credit, and Fixing Global Finance - Adair Turner

3 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Sarah S

"Thanks Ian The guy you suspect is atheist etc. is however a woman, born in Somalia,…"

joe taylor replied Jan 16, 2016 to Heretic: Why Islam Needs a Reformation Now by Ayaan Hirsi Ali

13 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by Jez Hall

"Hi Susan These quotes are worth noting too http://nationalcan.ning.com/group/natcan-…"

joe taylor replied Nov 17, 2015 to Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by joe taylor

"Hi Daniel I agree with you. She repeatedly underlines ‘the debt problem’ and concent…"

joe taylor replied May 18, 2015 to Signals: the breakdown of the social contract and the rise of geopolitics

5 May 18, 2015
Reply by Daniel Buckley

"The Bank of International Settlements is mentioned above. See this link for more inf…"

joe taylor replied Apr 13, 2015 to The Money Mafia: A World in Crisis

3 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by joe taylor

RSS

Other ways to keep in touch:

© 2018   Created by Freire Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service