RESIDENTS ASKING A LARGE rsl FOR THE WORKS SCHEDULE FOR EXTENSIVE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL WORK.

I would like to find out, about tenants rights to know. In many instances tenants are not informed about what is happening.

work schedule request was refused by the RSL, whom claimed that they do not have to provide this information. They are not covered by FOI, the fact that all these tenants are black may be a factor also that these tenants were inherited from Presentation R.S.L, for a minimum stock transfer tenants feel they will be evicted If they ask to many questions as the area is being gentrified

Renovations externally and internally in their accommodation, The work being carried out by contractors and sub contractors tenants given little or no information , about who when what

In many cases the works are not being pre-arranged , work is continuous into weekends and bank holidays. Workers carried no ID,d issues with privacy,workmen looking into bedroom windows ect. When tenants asked for the works schedule  (RSL claimed that they had no jurisdiction to question the behaviour of the contractors) to establish , work scheduled ,

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kenyasue,

Thank you for joining this group.  I don't know as much about these things as I would like to but like you I would like to know the answers to the points you raised.  Could you possibly let me know which Borough you are in, or which area.  It may be that I have someone who will know more otherwise I can do some more research.  I think there are also people on this site who may be able to advise us - have you tried any?

Hi Sue

thank you for responding the housing provider Notting Hill Housing Group The Borough Southwark

Susan Hayward said:

Hi Kenyasue,

Thank you for joining this group.  I don't know as much about these things as I would like to but like you I would like to know the answers to the points you raised.  Could you possibly let me know which Borough you are in, or which area.  It may be that I have someone who will know more otherwise I can do some more research.  I think there are also people on this site who may be able to advise us - have you tried any?

RSS

Other ways to keep in touch:

© 2017   Created by Freire Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service